The POTUS endorsed eight Minnesota House DFL candidates this week, including:
- Zachary Dorholt, St. Cloud
- Duane Sauke, Rochester
- Jamie Becker-Finn, Little Canada, Roseville, Shoreview, Vadnais Heights
- Paul Rosenthal, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Edina, and Minnetonka
- Andrew Carlson, Bloomington
- Mary T’Kach, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake
- Lindsey Port, Burnsville and Lakeville
- Erin Maye Quade, Apple Valley and Lakeville
This is exciting news for these Minnesota candidates, who are committed to many of the same priorities as President Obama – investing in things like quality education, paid family leave, affordable child care, and tackling climate change.
These candidates will work to increase economic opportunities for working families by building a better future for everyone – not just the wealthy – because they know we’re all in this together. President Obama is fired up about them, and you should be too.