With the recount now a thing of the past, it’s time to start thinking
about how progressives can work with Governor Mark Dayton to create
Already, members of the Minnesota Republican Party are quietly
planning to push the same divisive agenda over the next few years. We
need to be ready.
That’s why ABM is once again teaming up with Netroots Nation to hold a regional conference in St. Paul next January. Netroots
Minnesota will offer panels, keynotes, training sessions, and networking
opportunities for progressives to come together to exchange ideas.
Netroots Minnesota will provide practical training sessions where you
can learn how to more effectively use technology to influence the
public debate or promote your candidate, cause, or organization.
The full agenda hasn’t been set, but
check out some of what’s taking shape:
Our Words That Work: Building A Better Progressive Message
- From Zero to 60 in 50 minutes with Posterous
- Connecting Progressive Organizations, Bloggers, & Activists
- Turning Activism Into Policy
- New Tools for Grassroots Lobbying
I hope you’ll join us at Netroots
Minnesota. Click here to save your spot today!
- General Registration*: $20 (Click here to register!)
- Student Registration*: $10 (Click here to register!)
* Registration fee includes morning coffee, lunch, and refreshments
If you have an idea for a panel or training session you’d like to see at Netroots Minnesota, submit it here. The Programming Committee is meeting next Monday, so share your ideas and register to attend right now.